Online Dating at Kerala Malayalies Friends Hangout
Why do I see Kerala Cafe chat so big? It's not fitting on your screen?
This site looks best with a screen resolution (the size of what is shown) of 1600 x 900 HDMI. This gives enough room on your screen to navigate the site and read the text without having to scroll too much. The minimum recommended screen setting are 1280 x 720 and at this size you should be able to use our site without too much trouble.
Navigate to the Control Panel in Windows XP by left-clicking on Start, followed by Settings and then choosing Control Panel.
In the Control Panel window, open Display.
Note: In Microsoft Windows XP, depending on how your operating system is setup, you may not see the Display icon. To correct this, click on the link on the left-hand side of the Control Panel window that says Switch to Classic View.
In the Display Properties window, click on the Settings tab.
Locate the Screen resolution slider on the left-hand side of the window. Under most circumstances, the best choice is 1280 by 720 pixels, possibly higher like 1600 x 900 if you're using a 19" or larger monitor. The "best" setting is highly subjective to your personal preferences.
Note: Some types of software require the screen resolution settings to be set at a specific size. If you receive errors when opening certain software titles be sure to make any changes here as necessary.
Click the OK or Apply button to confirm the changes. If prompted, follow any additional on screen directions.
If this is too difficult for you then download this program which will help you adjust it. http://download.cnet.com/Personal-Screen-Resolution/3000-2094_4-10573313.html
Let us fix this issue using your computer running windows. Please follow the steps below.
Let us fix this issue using your computer running vista. Please follow the steps below.
Let us fix this issue using your computer running Windows XP, Vista and 7 . Please follow the steps below.
I see a message that says "Sorry, your web browser is not Java enabled". What do I do?
1. Verify that you are using the latest Java version.
2. Specify which browser installation on your computer should use the latest Java version that you installed. Click the computer's Start button, and open Settings -> Control Panel. Double-click "Java" to open the Java Control Panel. In the Advanced tab, expand the "Default Java for browsers" option, and make sure that each check box is checked.
IF YOU ARE USING THE MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER WEB BROWSER (applies to IE6, IE7 and IE8):
3. Be certain that the Java Plug-in is Enabled In Internet Explorer. Open an Internet Explorer browser window, pull down the Tools file menu, mouse-over "Manage Add-Ons", and choose "Enable or Disable Add-ons". In the window that loads, choose to "Show: Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer". In the list that displays, click "Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22" (or choose the latest Java version that displays in your list). If the Java Plug-in is not already enabled, click the Enable radio button under "Settings" at the base of the window. Click OK to save your change.
4. Pull down your web browser's Tools file menu, and select "Internet Options". In the Advanced tab, scroll down to the "Java (Sun)" option, and make sure "Use JRE 1.6.0_22 for applet (requires restart)" is checked (please note that the JRE version depends on the latest installed on your computer).
5. Visit the web page that contains the ParaChat room using an alternate web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Mozilla or Netscape. If you are able to load the ParaChat room in an alternate web browser without issue, then the issue is likely caused by an Internet Explorer security setting. For information on working with Security Setting in Internet Explorer (which is the same as in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8), please visit:
6. Add the web site domain name where the ParaChat room is located to your Internet Explorer "Trusted sites" list (Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Security tab). Set the security level for your "Trusted sites" list to "Low". You may also need to add "*.parachat.com" to your "Trusted sites" list.